New Page 0
Basements are one of the most versatile areas
of your house. You can use a basement for almost anything you want.
- For extra
with a bathroom
- For extra living space
- For entertaining.
- For a Workout Room
- Laundry Rooms.
- When finished, you basement will be another
floor of your house.
With the extra space which a basement provides
you can add additional features such as:
- Entertainment Units
- Wine Cellars
- You can expect an average size basement to
cost between $15, 000 and $35, 000.
- The average cost of finishing a basement is
around $19, 000.
- It all depends on the size.
- If there is a bathroom in it.
- The type of materials you choose to finish
- Any upgrades you choose to do behind the
When you have us come to your basement for a
quote, we'll take detailed measurements. From those measurements we will provide
- A detailed quote outlining all the costs,
broken down into smaller sections. (Such as "Framing", "Drywall", etc)
- A floor plan
- A suggested electrical plan
- 3D computer generated photos of what your
basement will look like finished.
- A full list of references
- Proof of License and Insurance.
- When presenting the quote we will explain
the cost of each section so you know why it costs what it costs.